The following is a story describing the life of a fictitious child named Meth Anne. Unfortunately she is all too real to the specialists in their fields who collaborated to tell her story from a compilation of actual events.
- Part 1: The Beginning – by Heather Hughes
- Part 2: Meth Anne Goes to School by Angie Cowan
- Part 3: Meth Anne Meets the Police by C.J. Crawford
- Part 4: Meth Anne Goes to Jail by Laura Sandllin
- Part 5: Meth Anne Considers High School by Linda Folden
- Part 6: Meth Anne: A long life lived in a short time … by Rev. Jimmy Vaughn